Ca. 12 cm thick, two-sided and four-layered mattress using space technology. Thermo elastic/ memory foam is an advanced type of mattresses filling. It adapts to the shape of a body with temperature. It has rehabilitation and orthopedic properties. The construction of the mattress is stiffened by coconut fibers mats. 2 layers of fluffy non-woven fabric improve the softness and durability. Removable Aloe Vera fabric cover is soft in touch. It has anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties and can be washed at the temperature of ca. 40°C.
The most important features:
- 4-layered child mattress of 120 x 60 cm dimensions
- The filling of the mattress consists of memory/thermo elastic foam (2 cm), two coconut mats (2 x 1 cm) wrapped with fluffy non-woven fabric, separated with polyurethane foam (6 cm)
- Memory/ thermo elastic foam adapts to the shape of a body with temperature, is anti-allergic, has rehabilitation and orthopedic properties
- Fits most traditional and travel cots
- Thickness of 12 cm provides comfortable and restful sleep
- Cover made from Aloe Vera fabric of anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties
- Ecological filling of the mattress does not absorb dust and provides proper microclimate at baby’s skin
- Cover may be removed and washed
- Cover, foam and coconut mat have the CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificate
- Thermo elastic foam side of the mattress can be used when the child reaches 24 months of age
- Hardness degree: H2 (medium) on the memory side – H3 (hard) on the coconut side
- Produced in Poland
Wash the cover only.
Wash at the temperature of max. 40⁰ C
Cover: 100% polyester
Filling: memory/thermo elastic foam, coconut mat, fluffy non-woven fabric, polyurethane foam.