A reversible mattress of around 13cm thickness using space technology. Visco foam is an advanced type of mattress filling. Under the influence of temperature, it matches the shape of the body. It has rehabilitation and orthopedic qualities. Due to its flexibility, latex foam perfectly fits the shape of the body. The removable cover made of cashmere has thermal properties which makes it perfect to use in the summer, as well as in the winter. Knitted fabric is also hydrophilic and makes the air circulate easier. You can wash the cover at the temperature of about 40°C.
The most important features:
- reversible childish mattress of size 120×60
- mattress filling consists of thermoplastic Visco foam (2 cm) and polyurethane foam (6 cm) and high-elastic HR foam (2 cm) and perforated latex foam (2 cm)+
- thermoplastic Visco foam under the influence of temperature fits the shape of the body, it is anti-allergic and has rehabilitation and orthopedic qualities
- latex fits perfectly the natural curvatures of the body
- fits most traditional and touristic cots
- thickness of 13 cm provides comfortable and peaceful sleep
- cashmere cover has thermal and breathable properties
- you can remove the cover and wash it
- each component of the mattress meets the rules of TEXTILES WORTHY TRUST OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and the PZH certificate
- hardness degree: H2-H2 (medium)
- has a medical device certificate
- made in Poland
Wash the cover only.
Wash at the temperature of max. 40⁰ C