Ca. 12 cm thick, Latex-Foam-Coconut Mattress provides comfort and restful sleep of the youngest babies. Due to its elasticity, latex foam perfectly matches the shape of a body. Proper latex foam perforation and polyurethane foam corrugation provide perfect air circulation. Ecological coconut filling of the mattress does not absorb dust and provides proper microclimate at baby’s skin. The cover is made from extremely soft in touch Aloe Vera fabric of anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties. Luxe Latex-Foam-Coconut Mattress is produced in Poland.
The most important features:
- 4-layered child mattress of 120 x 60 cm dimensions
- The filling of the mattress consists of perforated latex layer(2 cm), two coconut mats (2 x 1 cm) wrapped with fluffy non-woven fabric, separated with polyurethane foam (6 cm)
- Fits most traditional and travel cots
- Thickness of 12 cm provides comfortable and restful sleep
- Cover made from Aloe Vera fabric of anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties
- Ecological filling of the mattress does not absorb dust and provides proper microclimate at baby’s skin
- Cover may be removed and washed
- Hardness degree: H2 (medium) on the memory side – H3 (hard) on the coconut side
- each component of the mattress meets the rules of CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- made in Poland
Wash the cover only.
Wash at the temperature of max. 40⁰ C
Cover: 100% polyester
Filling: latex foam, coconut mat, fluffy non-woven fabric, polyurethane foam.