A reversible mattress of 11cm thickness using space technology. The Visco foam is an advanced type of a liner for mattress. Under the influence of temperature, it matches the shape of the body. It has rehabilitation and orthopedic properties. The removable cover made of cashmere has thermal properties which make it perfect to use in the summer, as well as in the winter. Knitted fabric is also hydrophilic which makes the air circulate easier. The cover can be washed at the temperature about 40°C.
The most important features:
- reversible childish mattress of 120×60 dimensions
- mattress filling consists of thermoplastic Visco foam (2 cm) and polyurethane foam (6 cm)
- thermoplastic Visco foam fits the shape of the body under the influence of temperature, it is anti-allergic and has rehabilitation and orthopedic qualities
- fits most traditional and touristic cots
- thickness of 11 cm provides comfortable and peaceful sleep
- the cashmere cover has thermal and breathable properties
- you can remove the cover and wash it
- each component of the mattress meets the rules of TEXTILES WORTHY TRUST OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and the PZH certificate
- hardness degree: H1 (soft) – side of Visco H2 (medium)
- has a medical device certificate
- made in Poland
Wash the cover only.
Wash at the temperature of max. 40⁰ C