Two-sided mattress for the youngest children. HR foam characterizes with exceptional resistance to deformation and perfect adaptation to body shape. Classic polyurethane foam, additionally stiffened with felt filler, provides proper base hardness in the first months of a baby’s life. The cover made from Aloe Vera fabric is extremely soft in touch and has anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties. HR High Resilience Mattress is produced in Poland.
The most important features:
- 2-sided child mattress of 120 x 60 cm dimensions
- The filling of the mattress consists of corrugated HR 30 High Resilience foam (3,5 cm), T 25 polyurethane foam (3,5 cm), felt stiffener, another layer of T30 polyurethane foam (2 cm), wrapped with fluffy non-woven fabric.
- HR High Resilience Foam is resistant to deformation
- Thickness of 11 cm provides comfortable and restful sleep
- Cover made from Aloe Vera fabric of anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties
- Cover may be removed and washed
- H2 on the high resilience foam side – H3 on the T30 foam side
- Foam density: 3035 kg; centre – 2530 kg; bottom – 3050 kg
- each component of the mattress meets the rules of CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Produced in Poland
Cover: 100% polyester Filling: HR Foam, polyurethane foam, felt stiffener, fluffy non-woven fabric.
120 x 60 x 11 cm
Only wash the cover Wash at the temperature of max. 40⁰ C