Mercedes GLS 63
Huge, classy and fitting two passengers. That’s ho whe Mercedes GLS63 AMG is. We aquired the official Mercedes-Benz license to retain all the details of the original car. The huge SUV has enough space for the driver and his passenger (reinforced construction allows a load limit of 40 kg). The comfort of riding is ensured by four suspension springs and the slow-start system guarantees the ride is always smooth.
What does your child gain when you choose the Mercedes GLS63 AMG radio operated ride on car?
- you realize your child’s dream of his/her own selfdriven Mercedes branded car
- extremely spacious interior – it is designed to fit two kids
- many possibilities of playing – your child can drive the car on his/her own or let you control the car via the included remote controller
- comfort – the car is equipped with slow start mode – the accelecation is very smooth – and rubber rings on tires for better grip
- safety – thanks to the automatic brake that starts working when the child releases the gas pedal
- loads of fun for your kid – there are many ways the Mercedes GLS63 model can make riding even more enjoyable: LED reverse- and day-lights, integrated audio system – you can connect your SD card, pendrive or a MP3 player via 3,5mm Jack, openable doors, lit dashboard
- long playing time – the Mercedes GLS63 can operate up to 2 hours without recharging the battieries (1x 12V battery with a capacity of 10Ah)
- smooth riding thanks to two 12V motors (35W each)
- clear manual and easy assembly – you will be able to fit the vehicle up quickly
- User age: 3+
- Dimensions: 130 x77 x61 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Weight limit: up to 40 kg
- Power supply: 2 x 35W 12V motor
1 x battery (10Ah 12V)
- Seat dimensions: 24x20cm + 35cm backrest x2
- Size of the package: 138x78x41 cm
Toyz by Caretero is a brand of the IKS 2 group, which also incorporates such baby brands as Caretero i Sensillo. The group’s Idea is to offer good quality products for great prices. We believe that the biggest joy is in the active discovering of the surrounding world, in a safe way. This is what we want to give the kids and their parents, for affordable prices.