Twisty is a seat that ensures safety in accordance with the latest and most restrictive ECE R129 approval standard, known as i-Size. It has been designed so that small passengers could comfortably and as long as possible travel rearward facing. This increases their safety and reduces the risk of injury. It is designed for children weighing max. 18 kg and height up to 105 cm.
The Twisty seat is made of a soft-touch fabric in three fashionable colors. It has a set of inserts (including the headrest), which provides the ideal travel comfort for the smallest babies and can be easily adapted to the growing child. It has 5-point seat belts with overlays to prevent abrasions and slipping.
The base of the Twisty seat allows full 360-degree rotation, making it much easier to insert the child into the seat and allowing for front and rearward facing assembly. The swivel base in combination with the ISOFIX mounting and the stabilizing leg accelerate and facilitate the correct installation of the seat.
The most important features:
- Compliance with the stringent ECE R129 i-Size standard
- designed for children weighing max. 18 kg (group 0+, I)
- Installation using the ISOFIX system and a stabilizing leg
- Integrated 360 degree swivel base for easy seat reversal
- 3 degrees of tilt
- 7 headrest adjustment levels
- Easy mounting in the car with ISOFIX and stabilizing leg
- Belts adjustment integrated with the headrest
- 5 point seat belts
- The upholstery can be disassembled for washing
- Modern colors with fashionable patterns
- Modern design that combines aesthetics with functionality
- Age: max. 18 kg. (group 0+, I) and height 40-105 cm
- External dimensions: With base and mounting leg in a rearward facing position: W 45 x D 78 cm; height: without the mounting leg: 56 cm with the mounting leg: 82-104 cm
- Seat dimensions: 29×30 cm (seat)
- Forward/rearward facing: yes
- Adjustment: 3-step adjustment of the backrest inclination, adjustment of the headrest position, the seat rotated by 360 degrees
- Belts: 5-point belts
Caretero entered the market in 2009 with two major priorities in mind – quality and affordable prices. Company stay true to these values until present day. Caretero has been present for years not only in Poland, but also in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Holland, Germany, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, the Baltic States, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Great Britain, Spain and Malta. This requires an intensified logistical and organizational effort, but our team’s work brings visible effects.